Friday, December 4, 2015

TO BE THREE AGAIN

I'm a day behind but still committed as hell, so watch out.  Got this little gem sent to me by our amazing kid whisperer, and it made me stop and reflect on what it means to connect to your inner child.


I think of this a lot when I watch my kids and am constantly entertained.  So this is my wish for you this weekend.  Connect with your inner toddler.  This guy is still about 10 months from being three, but doesn't he look mature?  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and it involves a lot of padding around the house pants-less while sipping fresh pressed vegetable juice (YES! THAT IS ACTUALLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE! REFERENCE SAID KID WHISPERER), preferably with mismatched socks that you pick out purposefully because they both just give you pleasure.  Honestly, life is too short to live otherwise.  Just think about what you want to do, what gives you joy, and for every road block your conscious throws, tell yourself over and over again that you don't give a damn while you drain that juice, baby.  Drain it!

No comments:

Post a Comment